The frame of your vehicle is more than just giving it a nice sleek shape. The frame’s integrity is a critical component in helping keep you and your passengers safe in the event of a collision. We recommend that our customers consider the frame as the skeleton of their car, truck, van, crossover, or SUV. The skeletal frame structure keeps your vehicle from collapsing under pressure. Every vehicle manufacturer creates frames with strategic crumple zones that have been designed to protect occupants in an accident.
Frame Damage is a Safety Concern
If a collision does happen and the frame is bent, weakened, or damaged, passenger safety is a concern. Without proper vehicle frame repair service, the integrity of the metal can be compromised so the vehicle does not adequately protect you if another collision happens. The best way to ensure that your frame is as safe as possible is to have computerized frame repair service by a certified body technician.
What exactly is Computerized Frame Repair?
- Computerized measuring devices are attached to points around your vehicle’s frame
- The computer reads measurements and then compares them to the
- factory specifications
- Your damaged frame is put onto a platform of the Auto Body Frame Machine and bolted into place
- Chains are attached to specific points on your vehicle’s frame based upon where straightening is required
- The machine applies precise tension exactly where it is needed to pull the frame back into its original shape
- The computerized equipment then verifies that the adjustment was correct
Computerized Frame Repair with an Expert in Body Repair
As you can see, there’s no way to repair the frame yourself accurately. Don’t risk safety by driving on a bent frame. Travers Premier Auto Body Florissant has the certified technicians and specialized computer equipment ready to provide your Computerized Frame Repair service. If you have a bent frame, call Travers Premier Auto Body Florissant to have one of our certified technicians provide you with a quick and convenient Computerized Frame Repair.